Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PAPA FOX!

Super Bowl bound 2008!!
Does anyone know how long his revocation was. Did I hear correctly that he coped a deal with the FAA to lower it?

BTW I searched the archives and couldn't find anything specifically about his final punishment.

I wouldn't trust him to mow my lawn, much less pilot a plane!!!!

Just to clear up your wording, a Revocation would be permanent and a Suspension would be for short peroid of time where you would receive your certificate back.

I believe at the time, the FAA issued an Emergency Revocation of the guys certificate. Means they took it(his certificate) with out any representation to the pilot in the courtroom, they deemed him such a threat to himself and others (rightfully so) that they had to stop him now and not wait for the lengthy hearing procedures to take place.

Revocations means they take the certificate from you, its gone you can only regain your ratings after an extended period of time, but you have to take all the writtens and practicals again.

Last edited:
PAPA FOX! said:
Does anyone know how long his revocation was. Did I hear correctly that he coped a deal with the FAA to lower it?

BTW I searched the archives and couldn't find anything specifically about his final punishment.

I think it was 10 months.

PAPA FOX! said:

Just wait untill it's your turn on the lazy susan, fool.

Latest resources

Back