Pilot Watches

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

A1FlyBoy

I'm looking for a new watch and have read the threads posted in the past. There are those of you out there who swear by the $20 Timex, others of you appreciate things of Breitling quality. I am going to bring up the segment between those two, the KNOCKOFFS... I found this site:

http://www.clubreplica.com

They appear to sell a wide selection of Rolex Knockoffs, yet look nearly like the real deal. I know some of you cheap a$$es have purchased from here or other places. What's the low down? Is this place legit? Has anyone delt with them?

Just wear whatever watch you like, whether that be a $5 WalMart special, or a $50,000 diamond-studded watch. (If you have the latter, I need you to walk a resume in for me....)

I wear a titanium Fossil Speedway series watch. It was pretty cheap for a Ti watch, and keeps great time (lost 15 sec in 4 months).

A1FlyBoy said:
I'm looking for a new watch and have read the threads posted in the past. There are those of you out there who swear by the $20 Timex, others of you appreciate things of Breitling quality. I am going to bring up the segment between those two, the KNOCKOFFS... I found this site:

They appear to sell a wide selection of Rolex Knockoffs, yet look nearly like the real deal. I know some of you cheap a$$es have purchased from here or other places. What's the low down? Is this place legit? Has anyone delt with them?

those knockoffs can be had in NYC for 50$ max, Shanghai or HongKong 20$...

you gotta be crazy to spend 200$ on a fake rolex...

cheesy!!!!

If you travel, you can still get good deals on the real thing in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur...

My favorite flying watch is a $9.95 Wal-Mart. Dual time with the second one set for Zulu, timers, big numbers so I can see them, and backlighting for night flights. Perfect!

A1FlyBoy said:

Just buy something you like and does the job for you, who cares what people think and what brand name is it? As far as I'm concerned, all I need is something that gives me both local and zulu time, after that I just have to like it.

Latest resources

Back