• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot shortage = malarky

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can only manipulate the market so long before it self corrects as it is doing now. The word is out about what sort of career this is. Most people know there will not the sort of pay or benefits there once were.

You can only manipulate the market so long before it self corrects as it is doing now. The word is out about what sort of career this is. Most people know there will not the sort of pay or benefits there once were.
Is this even english?

Is this even english?

No it's not.

"In no part of your rambling, did you even come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber because of you. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

put the word "be" in front of his last "sort" and it makes perfect sense.

ALPA has determined that they all get paid too much and that it is the fault of Mesa pilots.

Originally Posted by Turkey Shoot
You can only manipulate the market so long before it self corrects as it is doing now. The word is out about what sort of career this is. Most people know there will not the BE sort of pay or benefits there once were.

Hmm, did you guys ride the same short bus?

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a
wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs forwrad it.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a
wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs forwrad it.

thats right - spelling is useless - study engineering

Latest resources

Back