Pilot Shirts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bluestuck

I'm looking for some good quality, but cheap pilot shirts. Prefereably greater than 50% cotton.

anyone...anyone....

thanks in advance

Van Heusen

I bought some great Van Heusen pilot shirts directly from the factory many years ago. I loved them. Great quality and really stood up to the local coin-op laundramat. Price was right. I still had them a year ago and gave them away when we moved; now I wish I had them back.

I found this site: http://www.dress-shirts.com/heusen/pilot.htm

I think the price is right at approx $20 for the 60 cotton-40 poly blend. The 65 poly-35 cotton is about $17, but it may not be what you want.

Landerwood

Check out Landerwood in CLT (they have a website).
Not the cheapest, but probably the best.

I had bought the Stop Over Store's house brand shirts before and loved them. Apparently, they don't carry them any more. I just received six Wings brand shirts from the Pilot House, and they are just as good if not better (better fabric). I can't stand shirts with less than 55% cotton content any more, and these - which have 60% - are great.

The Pilot House has an excellent web site which describes their shirts, sizing, fabric and fit in great detail. Give em a try.

http://www.pilotshirts.com/Default.asp

I like the "Crew Gear" brand I bought at the stop over store for 13.00. I don't know who else sells them.

Latest resources

Back