• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Shirts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sorry to hijack this thread but i have a shirt problem; the shirt I have is a size small and Im SWIMMING in it. Its absolutely massive on me. Any one of the 5'9, 150lbs stature find a shirt that fits?

sorry to hijack this thread but i have a shirt problem; the shirt I have is a size small and Im SWIMMING in it. Its absolutely massive on me. Any one of the 5'9, 150lbs stature find a shirt that fits?

just wait till puberty, you should grow into it

Landerwood makes very high quality shirts that last. Style 700 (athletic cut) does the trick for me. They run about $36 but they're worth it.
http://www.landerwoodshirts.com/sizes.html
Or you can call the guy and he'll recommend something based on your dimensions.

Just go to Crewoutfitters in the lounge. Buy the high quality 60 cotton/40 polly shirt. Take it to the cleaners, get it fitted for another $15.00. Take it back to the cleaners every week to be cleaned. It will cost you a $1.50 to get it cleaned and pressed. It will look sharp and last for years if you do this. The initial investment may sound high, but it will pay off in the long run. If you buy a cheap shirt, you look bad, and will replace it every year. It's not hard to look professional.

Thankful for a yearly uniform allowance!!

Dry cleaning does extend life, but they will dirty (ring around the collar) over time and need to be tossed.

I'm 6'4" but also quite thin, The pilothouse and crewgear shirts are available in a "tapered" fit which helps immensely.

Latest resources

Back