Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Job: State of West Virginia Aviation Division.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyArmy11

Got Drag...Go Guardrail!
Hey FIers;

The job announcement below for the State of West Virginia Aviation Division is for my future replacement since I am leaving for CBP Air in Grand Forks, ND on the 1st of September. Below is the application link to a great straight Part 91 Corporate/State Government Pilot job, so get you applications in ASAP at:
http://governmentjobs.com/view_job.cfm?JobID=37842

If anyone wants the inside info, shoot me a PM, post here on the board, e-mail me at: [email protected] or give me a ring at: 304-881-2814. I would love to see a fellow FIer get this gig!

This is an awesome flying job, with brand new equipment: 2007 BE-350 (Proline 21/Electronic Charts), 2005 CE-208B, 2006 BH-407, & a couple of 1990s model BH-206L4 & BH-206B3s. The job offers an incredible work schedule about 1-2 days a week (almost all out & backs), maybe 1-2 RONs a month, no real additional duties, great group of pilots/mx/etc., and the stability & benefits of working for the governement. This is a straight Part 91 flight department with responsibilities to fly the Governor & Executives of the State of West Virginia out of KCRW (Charlie West). The cost of living in the area is low and Air & Army National Guard Units are on the airfield or less then an hour drive away in Parkersburg, WV. The only reason I am leaving is for a better paying federal government job with even better benefits at CBP Air. The pay is below NBAA/Stanton average, but the retirement package, work schedule, vacation & sick time are very good. This is the ideal job for a retired military, corporate, charter, or airline pilot who wants to stay in the cockpit and fly great equipment on a relaxed schedule for a few more years and collect another retirement.

You do not have to be dual rated to apply! People with King Air 350/300/200/90 or military C-12/RC-12 time are encouraged to apply as well as all types of rotorheads. We have a mix of straight civilian, former active Army, Army Guard, & Air Guard pilots in our flight department.

Please let me know what your questions are & I can lend a hand to help you out and walk your resume in...Good Luck to all that apply!!!

Fly Safe,

Matt

Latest resources

Back