Pilot fuel rewards programs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

moving2vegas

Anyone care to chime in with good fuel rewards programs. I already participate in the avfuel avtrip program and exxon pilots+ rewards. I was wondering about similar programs with air BP, chevron/texaco, phillips or any others you can think of. If you have a web link or phone # that would be great also. I've hit the main websites but can't find any info. Appreciate the help.

M2V

Rythm3 said:
Corporate Aircraft Association (CAA) is a great program for jets. I think it's around $500 per year, but we save more than twice that on certain trips when we use the card.

http://www.corpaa.org/

He aint talking about that skippy.

Personally I think Avtrip is the most popular followed by that program Atlantic Aviation uses.

apex rewards gives you points, although i have not stopped at one since i signed up 9 months ago.

Yeah the APEX system is pretty limited. National Jets in FLL is one location. Avtrips is definately one to be on. I've gotten a few $50 bonds so far.

Don't forget the Colt & Best Aero programs! Those are better than AvTrip IMO because they're not reset every quarter and they get you more than $50 in some cases!

SigAV8R said:
Don't forget the Colt & Best Aero programs! Those are better than AvTrip IMO because they're not reset every quarter and they get you more than $50 in some cases!

Since when does Colt give the PILOT anything? May save the owner something in fuel cost (and sometimes costs more than posted walk up price - you really need to do the homework on them) but not the pilot. Or am I missing out on something? Not sure about Best Aero.

cvsfly said:
Since when does Colt give the PILOT anything? May save the owner something in fuel cost (and sometimes costs more than posted walk up price - you really need to do the homework on them) but not the pilot. Or am I missing out on something? Not sure about Best Aero.

Colt has a program similar to Best Aeros, but it's a/c specific rather than individual pilot accts. Best Aero's program is a "pilot acct" whereby the pilot flying the plane that day can claim the "points" (i.e. Avtrip). Those with accts might want to look into them because you're just letting the points go. Safe Flying to all!

Atlantic is the best. Even after they just upped to to $5 per 150 gallons from $5 per 100 gallons- it still gives the fastest rewards. Atlantic is in the process of buying out Trajen so there will hopefully be lots more Atlantic Dollars out there soon. I would have to guess the fuel prices aren't the best there, but the dollars for the pilots sure are good.

If you're flying corporate and trust getting your expenses paid, get the American Express Blue Cash rewards card. After the first $6500, you get 5% cash back on certain fuel purchases (Texaco, Chevron, Exxon, BP, etc.). I bill about 10k or more in fuel per month and it's working out great for me. But, you have to "believe" in your company to be putting that $$$ amount on a personal card.

Latest resources

Back