• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pilot fight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I miss Joe Merchant, I wish Jimmy would write more.

The cptn was hittin a FA who was also hittin the FO. Cptn caught an STD that the FO had. Its the gift that keeps on giving......

let me update the rumor mill on this one. It sounds like the Captain had done something(s) in the past that pissed off the FO. The FO reported it/them to the Chief Pilots Office. The Captain found out and there was a chance run-in at IAH. Tempers flared yadda yadda yadda. Again, rumor.

let me update the rumor mill on this one. It sounds like the Captain had done something(s) in the past that pissed off the FO. The FO reported it/them to the Chief Pilots Office. The Captain found out and there was a chance run-in at IAH. Tempers flared yadda yadda yadda. Again, rumor.

Only half true!

I witnessed a fight between a mesa ca and the food staff guy. the ca lost. They wouldn't provide coffie after 10am and he just lost it. He pushed the food guy and the food guy decked him. NO B.S. They fired the food guy then rehired him 6 months later. This was like 6 years ago.

What did you do with yourself for those 6 months?

It's all ball bearings these days.

Jaffo
If the rumor on the street is half right I am impressed. I am not kidding when I say I heard it from an FA who heard it from someone else. Do you know the actual story?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back