• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Pilot fails to notice impact with trees on departure...

VampyreGTX

Total Time
dseagrav said:
Somehow, I think someone isn't quite telling the truth...

(And I thought I felt dumb after missing the tie-downs once...)

Comeon! He's Irish! I wonder what his alcohol-blood content was! (reversed on purpose before someone corrects me!)

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
he couldnt look out the window?

NookyBooky

Beach Bum Extraordanaire
Total Time
ha!

mckpickle

Total Time
WOW

If we believe that article it would mean the C210 has a left wing only 10 feet long for a total of 20 feet total. The fuel tank (left on the ground in Ireland) was at the tip. Man who the heck writes this stuff!!!

It's probably been like that for 2 weeks.....MEL#23-45-41 COntrol #849354 Cat D
:D

Tarzan

Total Time
Sees the fuel plummet 2 hours later? Idiot! Bet a NASA report isn't going to help much on that one either. A guy like that should lose his license forever. Just a matter of time before he plays lawn dart with a plane.

Fly_Chick

Total Time
~1300
Another piece of marketing for Cessna - even with 1 wing the good ole plane still does what it does best.

NookyBooky

Beach Bum Extraordanaire
Total Time
ha!
TiredOfTeaching said:
Sees the fuel plummet 2 hours later? Idiot! Bet a NASA report isn't going to help much on that one either. A guy like that should lose his license forever. Just a matter of time before he plays lawn dart with a plane.

60 years ago American-made planes routinely flew in UK with large pieces of the airframe missing. Maybe they're used to it?

However, I'm still sticking to my theory that its because he's Irish.

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
apu,
Is that Lemmiwinks?!

k_EAT=ho_ME

Closet User...shhhh!
Total Time
~2300
NookyBooky said:
He's Irish.

TiredOfTeaching said:
Idiot! Bet a NASA report isn't going to help much on that one either.

Yeah, probably not. ;)

WizardPilot

Total Time
Pilot tool of the year award goes to......Drunk Irish pilot and engineer pax. His amazing story of losing a wing on take off and staying up for nearly 2 hours before his fuel ran out. An amazing and awe inspiring story. Where's the book deal???