Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CNN= Certainly Not News

OR.....Communist News Network. :laugh:

Makes me laugh when they get an "Expert" 172 driver to comment on large aircraft accidents. So Sad! :rolleyes:

sigh.... first the KTVU names and now this.

CNN couln't find a type rated 777 Captain and a real 777 Sim? What a bunch of dorks. They did a real nice job of creating a "777 sim".

Thought the airspeed indicator with Beechcraft on it was a nice touch cause I've always dreamed of flying Beechcraft 777.....

Holy crap! Back in the day, I use to teach at California Airways in Hayward (years ago). Wonder if its the same place. I though they went out of business.

What a tool though, striving for his 15 sec. "These thing will land and stop without ever touching a button."

Watch the public pick up on that comment years from now when they have an issue with any given pilot labor union demanding improved pay. I can see it now: "why should I pay more to travel when those pilots don't even touch an button and the plane lands itself? I've seen it with my own eyes on CNN!!!"

The professional pilots on this board all know that is the furtherest from the truth.

Thanks for showing us all how it's done, "Capt Kareem", tool-meister.

Last edited:
Holy crap! Back in the day, I use to teach at California Airways in Hayward (years ago). Wonder if its the same place. I though they went out of business.

What a tool though, striving for his 15 sec. "These thing will land and stop without ever touching a button."

Watch the public pick up on that comment years from now when they have an issue with any given pilot labor union demanding improved pay. I can see it now: "why should I pay more to travel when those pilots don't even touch an button and the plane lands itself? I've seen it with my own eyes on CNN!!!"

The professional pilots on this board all know that is the furtherest from the truth.

Thanks for showing us all how it's done, "Capt Kareem", tool-meister.

I got my instrument rating there in '94.... I forgot the name of the dirt bag who owned the school... but it was definitely one step above ADP at best.

Latest resources

Back