Pilot Contract at ATI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vader727

Has anyone heard anything about the contract situation with ATI? I heard that Capital's COO wants them to take a pay cut.

Don't start your happy dance too soon Vader. I won't get into details in a public forum, but the fat lady aint singing.

She sure has sung for the mechs and office staff in Little Rock. How's them there contract negotiations going?

I heard that CHI is going to bring ATI's contract down to the level of CCI's. Does that sound right?

T-Gates said:
Why do you think any of us on the other side of the building are doing a happy dance? Nobody wants to see anything bad happen to you guys....

No, we don't think that at all. I have had heard nothing but good things from your pilot group in person. My comment was just to Vader. He was a real prize to hear from the last time that ATI was in the news.

Ready2Fly said:
I heard that CHI is going to bring ATI's contract down to the level of CCI's. Does that sound right?

To quote FLX757,

"Ready2Fly is TheGuat, Rhoid, IHaveAPension, LucyFurr, E170GuppyKiller, TheGuppyKiller, GuppyKiller, TheMissingLink, ABXpert, UPSer, RJDC, OUT, 410Dude, BR549, FreightNazi....etc...etc... Ignore anything and everything he has to say. He has been "permanently" banned over 20 times yet continues to come around just to annoy people. Swat this fly."

Now go crawl back in your hole you pathetic little computer dork.

Ain't got a bad thing to say bout you guys at ATI. I just don't want to see what happened to us happen to yous guys. All I am saying is if Chorley's lips, Peter's lips, or Todd'd lips are moving it is surely a lie. They don't care a bit about any of you guysor us for that matter. All they care about is money. Yours and ours. We need to stick together and stick it to them.

Yes, I was thinking of the Vegas 727 guy. Good luck to you guys too, I think that it will all work out in the end.

Latest resources

Back