• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot arrested on 737 for flying with forged license

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's really funny is that it's so hard for a NON-european to get the RIGHT to work in the EU, etc. I guess that's all you need. No license required.

Halin,
Can you explain what's the difference for a european to get the right to work in the US? It's a loaded question, but I suggest you educate yourself more on what is required for a non american/europeans to get the right to work legally in the US. I think you'll find the requirements are remarkably similiar both sides of the pond.

Even the fakers are glad to be out of this industry. The whole time he was probably thinking that he should have faked being something else.

I agree with others. This was full of win. I nominate it for quote of the year.

Nu

Even the fakers are glad to be out of this industry. The whole time he was probably thinking that he should have faked being something else.

He's going to make all his punk ass co-workers catch the vapors, as he be off, and up out.

AWESOME!!! That's even funnier than instructordude's ability to goat this group into a tizzy! And that is funny!

Latest resources

Back