Pilot and load master plead guilty in Ecstasy case

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
waka said:
You still don't get it do you? The Clinton comment is my signature. That means it is on every post I make. It is not part of the post idiot.

And this is related to fractionals as one of the 2 convicts worked for FLight Options when he was arrested.

Boy, are you galactically stupid!

Man, are you EVER dumber than I imagined. Even Stevie Wonder could have seen your thick skull coming from a distance.

Let me make this clear kid....I know that silly Clinton crap is part of your lousy signature...duhhhh. You have the power to change it, but you are so thick that you choose to leave it on here and rub everyones nose in this crap. It's soooo old by now. If YOU love Bill Clinton, go to some left wing political site where there are a bunch of you Clinton lovers. Just leave the politics out of the aviation threads..... No one else rubs our noses it in here the way you do......

This thread of yours is NOT related to fractionals AT ALL. This happened in a C5 coming out of Germany.....do you think it belongs here because the guy USED to be at options??? Just because someone used to be somewhere isnt applicable to this thread. In your original posting, it doesnt even mention that the guy could have been a pilot for Options....so who cares!!! For your future reference, here are some things that might relate to a fractional thread......7/7, Domicles, questions about Fractional companies....but who cares about someone who got nailed in some other operation who worked for a fractional years ago!!!!! Just put it in the Non-aviation or general section where it belongs as well as your lousy political signature.

Man, you are truly thick skulled and just DONT get it.

Last edited:
Guitar rocker said:
Man, are you EVER dumber than I imagined. Even Stevie Wonder could have seen your thick skull coming from a distance.

Let me make this clear kid....I know that silly Clinton crap is part of your lousy signature...duhhhh. You have the power to change it, but you are so thick that you choose to leave it on here and rub everyones nose in this crap. It's soooo old by now. If YOU love Bill Clinton, go to some left wing political site where there are a bunch of you Clinton lovers. Just leave the politics out of the aviation threads..... No one else rubs our noses it in here the way you do......

This thread of yours is NOT related to fractionals AT ALL. This happened in a C5 coming out of Germany.....do you think it belongs here because the guy USED to be at options??? Just because someone used to be somewhere isnt applicable to this thread. In your original posting, it doesnt even mention that the guy could have been a pilot for Options....so who cares!!! For your future reference, here are some things that might relate to a fractional thread......7/7, Domicles, questions about Fractional companies....but who cares about someone who got nailed in some other operation who worked for a fractional years ago!!!!! Just put it in the Non-aviation or general section where it belongs as well as your lousy political signature.

Man, you are truly thick skulled and just DONT get it.

Tell me oh great judge of what is and is not political. What is the limit to the size of the font. Should no signatures contain political statement. Listen, if you're going to be the thought police, don't you think that you should encumber yourself with the thought process first? You admit it is a signature yet you're still telling me to leave it out of the aviation threads??? Not to mention, your first complaint about it pertained to a post in the forum NON AVIATION CHAT.:smash:

Keep digging your hole of incorrigible idiocy. He worked for Options at the time of his arrest. Some folks here know him. If you can't see the applicability to fractionals to other than your short list of topics, then perhaps you need to surrender your medical certificate for unknown mental deficiencies. Seriously, not only are you an idiot, you should get checked for anxiety or depression issues. There's definitely something not making connections in your brain.

waka said:
Tell me oh great judge of what is and is not political. What is the limit to the size of the font. Should no signatures contain political statement. Listen, if you're going to be the thought police, don't you think that you should encumber yourself with the thought process first? You admit it is a signature yet you're still telling me to leave it out of the aviation threads??? Not to mention, your first complaint about it pertained to a post in the forum NON AVIATION CHAT.:smash:

Keep digging your hole of incorrigible idiocy. He worked for Options at the time of his arrest. Some folks here know him. If you can't see the applicability to fractionals to other than your short list of topics, then perhaps you need to surrender your medical certificate for unknown mental deficiencies. Seriously, not only are you an idiot, you should get checked for anxiety or depression issues. There's definitely something not making connections in your brain.

No where in YOUR original post does it mention that this guy was currently working for Options.....

Pilot Pleads Guilty to Ecstasy Smuggling Charges
Former Flight Options pilot Franklin Rodriguez, 36, pleaded guilty last week in federal court to charges that while in the Air National Guard he and loadmaster John Fong, 37, smuggled into the U.S. some 300,000 Ecstasy pills–worth an estimated $11.6 million on the street–after conducting a military C-5 Galaxy mission from Germany to Stewart Airport in Newburgh, N.Y. The two men admitted to law enforcement officers that they had transported Ecstasy on previous military flights. As part of his plea, Rodriguez agreed to forfeit $726,000 in cash found in his apartment and nearly $50,000 on deposit to buy land. The charges carry a maximum jail sentence of 20 years and a fine of up to $1 million. Law enforcement officials said they didn’t yet know whether he transported Ecstasy while flying any civilian aircraft. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="http://www.ainalerts.com/ainalerts/up_arrow.gif"]http://www.ainalerts.com/ainalerts/up_arrow.gif [/URL][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do you see that big word up there in big black capital letters? What part of that do you NOT understand??? Former...meaning, is is no longer employed/WAS employed. And in your 2 cents worth, it doesnt even mention that this guys was at Options....so when you read YOUR worthless post, one can only wonder why it's even posted here??? What might have been of interest is someone who is CURRENTLY flying for a frac and got busted at TEB for example......[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Again, things that would be of interest in the Frax thing here would be....and let me spell them out and number them so you can perhaps better easy comprehend this through that thick beak of yours: [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. NJA/CS/FLEX and how these compare[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. 7/7 or work schedules for frax[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. Questions about certain types of aircraft[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here are some things that dont apply here: [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Clinton/Lies[/FONT]
2. Someone who gets busted in the AirForce for E who used to fly for some frac yrs ago....WHO CARES!

I'm done with you as you are so immature and have an intelligence level of a frozen cranberry. Who in the world bred and had YOU?[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
cocknbull said:
Over 2,000 civilians died on 9/11 because of Clinton's inaction

Yeah. Bush did a fine job finishing chapter 3 of "Fly Piggy, Fly" with the 3rd graders as well...

Water under the bridge.

Repubs and Dems both suck.

Work harder. Millions on welfare depend on you.

Guitar rocker said:
I'm done with you as you are so immature and have an intelligence level of a frozen cranberry. Who in the world bred and had YOU?[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

:rolleyes:

Seriously, you should consider getting evaluated. PM me if you'd like some support.:)

Latest resources

Back