Pilits with guns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KFFA

Has anybody had any first hand experience with pilots that can now carry guns in the cockpit? How was the class? Is it worth going through class with all the hassle? What gun is it p229? What about jump seating and commuting with it?

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** keyboard I met Pilots. Still made you look though.

Pilit?????.........I met a few pilots myself!

Dude,

I think alot of that stuff is hush-hush....super secret squirrel and under lock and key. Even the news stories blurred the faces of the pilits........I mean pilots.

I didn't know they made a Pilatus that had guns on it... :p

The SIG P-229 is the finest handgun in the world. I believe it is the M11 in U.S. Military circles. Made by Sig Sauer, www.sigarms.com, it has become the standard for many law enforcement agencies, including the Texas Department of Public Safety. It is available in 9mm, .357 SIG, and .40 S&W. The latter two use the same magazine. All you need to swap calibers is to field strip the weapon and change the barrel. The .357 SIG is just flat out awesome, but I use the .40 S&W because it is a tad more controllable.

Awesome handgun. I have two and they have had the holy snot fired out of them without failure.

Last edited:
citdrver said:
Pilit?????........

Is that one of the things you shoot out of BB guns??

WD.

I'd leave that SIG at home and carry a Kimber Compact CDP II.
I'd love to carry my full size Kimber Custom II, but have to leave that at home for blastin' prowlers!

A Kimber is nice, but please! We're talking about reliability and durability here and SIG wins that contest hands down. SIGs are made for shooting. You cannot find a better out of the box defensive handgun.

Dude, I don't know what you're smokin'! Kimber is hands down the best 1911 pistol out there. Anyway, it was fun talking guns with you. We better stop now before someone gets on here and turns this into a "union or contract" topic! LOL!

sidseal said:
Dude, I don't know what you're smokin'! Kimber is hands down the best 1911 pistol out there. Anyway, it was fun talking guns with you. We better stop now before someone gets on here and turns this into a "union or contract" topic! LOL!

Exactly. Best *1911* not best handgun! :)

Heheheheh! Cheers!

Latest resources

Back