Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mullet

scattered,covered,chunked
All you new hires coming to Piedmont....leave at once. If you like 14 hour days, 8 hours rest, abused by managemnet, a chief pilot who looks like a stoned but fatter Fred Flintstone and has a personality simular to a turd, a payroll department that cannot add, schedulers who break every FAR. And that is just some of the good points. My opinion go fly for MESA as they will own piedmont soon. That way you will have a seniority number higher than everyone elses! Happy Landings

Proud to have been PEED-upon, I mean Piedmont

Mesa won't buy piedmont...

I'm sure that was flamebait, but Piedmont doesn't have anything JO is looking for... IE: Jets...

I don't think Mesa wants more DHC-8s

Why does this guy list the D0328 as his aircraft if he flies for Piedmont?

mullet said:
All you new hires coming to Piedmont....leave at once. If you like 14 hour days, 8 hours rest, abused by managemnet, a chief pilot who looks like a stoned but fatter Fred Flintstone and has a personality simular to a turd, a payroll department that cannot add, schedulers who break every FAR. And that is just some of the good points. My opinion go fly for MESA as they will own piedmont soon. That way you will have a seniority number higher than everyone elses! Happy Landings

Proud to have been PEED-upon, I mean Piedmont

I think EVERY airline has the same problems.

That guy needs to get laid!!!!! Or needs to punch his own clown! Yes Piedmont is at it worst. But for you new hires, its a chance to build some time (they will fly the crap out of you) and it will help your resume for your next airline! Plus with the work rules and pay, and the amount you fly: That will add up to a better first year pay than almost any other regional... I made about 26k my first year.. not bad for a FO 1st year on a Prop.
And the Dash is fun to fly!!! Good Luck!!

Mullet flys for PSA so I don't know WTF his post was about. Maybe a roomate accidentally used his screen name, or maybe he is just f'ing with people because mullet tends to do that alot.

The post is obviously flame bait, however the reason behind the bait is perplexing.

Peace

Skeezer

Latest resources

Back