• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The interview gouge is pretty correct. Jeppesen charts- Allentown, GSO, PHL. Know your FAR'S. Let us know how you do. Any other ?s just email me

that sucks - what's left: MDT, SBY, CHO, ROA, EWN ?

And the fact that we have planes hitting the 80K death line within about 12 months! Awesome? I think YES!

I'm sure they're telling interviewees that they are fully aware that the fleet must shrink further, and have absolutely no way of preventing it.

Current PDTsters: Don't buy the hype. BA is doing his best, but the money will never come for the refurb. Besides, it's like shoving a ham up an 80 year old hooker and pulling out the bone. Still an 80 year old hooker.

And the fact that we have planes hitting the 80K death line within about 12 months! Awesome? I think YES!

I'm sure they're telling interviewees that they are fully aware that the fleet must shrink further, and have absolutely no way of preventing it.

Current PDTsters: Don't buy the hype. BA is doing his best, but the money will never come for the refurb. Besides, it's like shoving a ham up an 80 year old hooker and pulling out the bone. Still an 80 year old hooker.

Hah.. You could have just said "Lipstick on a pig" but I guess your analogy may actually be a little more suited to the situation..

I guess DHC8AP is privvy to "inside information" that the rest of us don't have. There is no fleet renewal plan in place at PDT.

Anyone care to explain where Airways is going to get the money to refleet the 100s within the next 12 months? The clock is tickin rather loudly, isn't it? Again, my expectation is that Airways will replace the aging dhc-8 fleet, just not with PDT pilots/planes.

True. And the best way to ensure more folks don't get hoodwinked like we have been, get the word out that they're hiring furloughees. If you're ok with that, great! Get some 121 time and GTFO. Otherwise, treat PDT like a trailer park in a tornado.

That's a pretty apt description, too.

Hiring furloughees? Sig, tell 'em I'll come back at my old pay ray rate and seniority.

Outta my seat, man......;) I still haven't figured out why you, being of sound mind and possessing hot wife, are still at Piedmont.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back