Piedmont ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

daviator28621

I have an interview with Piedmont tomorrow Friday 13 in charlotte. Anyone else going?
Has anyone been to the other interviews this week?
If so can you share your experience?

thanks,
David

PM Me if you are going to the friday interview

Mines the 17th, got my packet this morning. I got a 43 question study guide that supposedly is 43 of the 50 questions on the test. PM me your email address if you want it.

Check out aviationinterviews.com for what to expect in the sim ride, apparently thats pretty accurate.

Im puttin in 2-3 hours at the tutor lab every night to brush up. Good luck!

Goodluck....I declined twice but they keep calling.

Are both of your hours really <300?

my times currently are 346TT and 62 multi, included in that is 50 hours sim time.

Piedmont is the highest paying regional, they also got awards for teamwork by the faa.
I like thier crew bases, you can afford to live near them.

No Im 360/18. The pay is better than any other regional, including the 5000 dollar bonus first year.

I have an old friend there and he loves the Dash.

Not as glamorous to the public to fly, but I'm sure I will like it. Many pilots would rather fly the Dash than the shiny jets they are in, for one reason or another, so I consider myself lucky.

Can't wait to see where this one goes...:eek:

Yea.. me too!!! I guess when I finish my trip tonight I'll make me a nice big glass of bourbon on the rocks and come up upstairs and start reading!! Lets see, 12:25 Eastern..... The bashing should continue anytime now!

Anyway.. good luck to all you folks interviewing!!!

my times currently are 346TT and 62 multi, included in that is 50 hours sim time.

Piedmont is the highest paying regional, they also got awards for teamwork by the faa.

Are you crazy??? What the hell is an award for teamwork? you might as well throw in the maintenance awards they won also..... Oh yeah, by the way, they are a wholly owned too! like that makes a difference! Do some more research!:smash:

ahahaha, well I guess I had the same feelings when I started there years ago. I even defended the place for a while. I also used to make fun of jets. See how long it lasts for you guys, hey after a year and the 5000, you can come apply here at skyw.

Latest resources

Back