• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Vs. Air Wisconsin Vs. XJT/SKW?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Puppy, you sound like you've been schooled into being an a$&.

He has....he also is a chicken sh*t to boot....dishes it out and cannot take it

Crj poopie, just realized u responded to your own post, very awesome indeed. I'm looking for the most hours to fly(trying to move up like George and Weasy!) but a base near Texas would be nice. Skywest is a good one, what about Eagle?

Crj poopie, just realized u responded to your own post, very awesome indeed. I'm looking for the most hours to fly(trying to move up like George and Weasy!) but a base near Texas would be nice. Skywest is a good one, what about Eagle?
Read post #10

I worked 6 years at Air Wisconsin. I enjoyed it, for a regional it was not bad at all.

My concern is the long term survival of either of these airlines.

AWAC flying will go up for bid in 2015, some rumors say 2017. At that point they are toast. operational and cost perfromace is too low.

Peidmont, could go any day. (They are wholly owned.) I worked at wholy owned Comair, Delta chopped Comair flying all the time because they could at will.

AWAC has jets, JET SIC time will get you a job elsewhere. Prop SIC is hard to move around with. ( friends and myself with only jet SIC moved on to the LCC airlines, Blue, Spirit, Virgin)

Piedmont has a prefered interview at US air for what thats worth.

Look at other options near where you want to live. After 6 months on the line you can jump ship to any regional you want.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back