• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont towed from 36L in CLT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OPEC. congrats on the crumb cruncher. I see your turning him into a little War eagle fan "Poor kid". Oh and good job. Whats the secret to having a boy? Did you take my old mans adivise and spin her around. Hope all is well with the fam.

Ah, you just gotta get in there with authority, that's all. See, Surf took it easy and came out with an adorable little girl. I don't think he's complaining though, and I wouldn't be either.

I'm just happy he's got all 10 fingers and toes. The non-alien appearance was a bonus. He must have gotten that from his mother....

Wait now! It's a fact that Daughter's pick out better Assist Living Apartments then Son's.

While I will be chillin' at Melrose Place you'll be ducking bullets in Kompton. LOL

Wait now! It's a fact that Daughter's pick out better Assist Living Apartments then Son's.

While I will be chillin' at Melrose Place you'll be ducking bullets in Kompton. LOL

I hear ya man. The other thing is you get "daddy's little girl" forever. I get "up yours daddy" at about age 8.

I don't know why Robcat would want a boy!:laugh:

Good thing about a boy is that you only have to worry about one penis.

Now me having a girl, I gotta worry about everyones penis!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr. LOL

Good thing about a boy is that you only have to worry about one penis.

Now me having a girl, I gotta worry about everyones penis!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr. LOL

Do what I am going to do...

Become exceptionally well armed. Buy lots of land to hide the bodies!

Just don't potty train 'em.

Latest resources

Back