• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rally

Hi all!

Is Piedmont still hiring?

I have 2400 TT 250 ME ATP CFI-I MEI.....would they hire a fellow like me?

Thanks

You have more time than most of the guys they are hiring.

I used to work there, why don't you go somewhere with a future instead? Piedmont will never get jets, they get treated like crap by mainline management, and their own management sucks. The schedulers are mostly a bunch of jerks too.

We are interviewing. And most people applying now have much closer to what you have than what we had been hiring. There is 17,000hr pilot in training right now. We have hired a few skyway guys as well. First year pay beats them all. Who cares about jets? I'm glad we never got the 50 seat rj's. It is much easier for Mainline to park 50 seaters at the wholly owned then at say, AW. Good crews, the sch'd dept leaves alot to be desired but still a good place to work if you wanna fly alot.

Also, the more expensive oil gets, the more valuable we become. As long as mainline survives, we should be around for sometime.

You have more time than most of the guys they are hiring.

I used to work there, why don't you go somewhere with a future instead? Piedmont will never get jets, they get treated like crap by mainline management, and their own management sucks. The schedulers are mostly a bunch of jerks too.

LOL, another former employee that treats Piedmont like a girlfriend that he can't get over.

And Future with Airlines shouldnt go together.

Waahhhh Piedmont will never get jets! My career is going nowhere because we dont have jetsssss!!!

Waahhhh Piedmont will never get jets! My career is going nowhere because we dont have jetsssss!!!

JETS? I saw some Jets on the Ground today here in FLO! Tower told me next week there was gonna be about 30 of those RJ Jets parked there.

JETS? I saw some Jets on the Ground today here in FLO! Tower told me next week there was gonna be about 30 of those RJ Jets parked there.
MESA SUX.......
bouyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back