• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

piedmont scheduling question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
100% true. She handed in her papers this afternoon. Apparently the front office in SBY was shocked. As much as people had their problems with her she is gone and I wish her nothing but the best.

Question is, which one of her personalities resigned?

Wow. We have wanted this for years. First cancelled furloughs. Then the Wicked Witch of Chickenville quits. Not a bad week, I must say.

Do we at Piedmont dare to dream of... A future, perchance?

Nah.

I never had a problem with her, but almost everyone I know did.

I actually had her try to deny something that was already approved by TM when he was in the office. Then she tried to ream me a new one for "going over her head". Funny part was another scheduler had answered the phone and transferred my to the money ho. They were instructed not to talk to me about it because she wanted the last word. She didn't get it.

Next trip, I get JM extended. 4 extra legs with a DH back to ROA from CLT in an RJ. Worked great for me until she tried to say they might need me to fly my DH back to ROA. I laughed and went home...

Yeah... I wish her the best too..... That already happened since the folks at Piedmont don't have to put up with that evil clown anymore.

Latest resources

Back