• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont news

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha! The very, very best part out of all of that (with a guy named Paul Foley's goofy mug on page 1 notwithstanding), is the fact that a CEO has fully contradicted what a VP of his puts in print and says in Town Hall meetings.

That tickles me <color of apathy>. But still-

"What, what I meant was, what I said was that there are no negotiations with manufacturers at this time."

- Doug "The Tank" Parker

o snap! too bad our buddies at colgan are flyin them for crap (their justification for a quick upgrade).... so airways will use that as leverage against us. we'll take a paycut for them!

o snap! too bad our buddies at colgan are flyin them for crap (their justification for a quick upgrade).... so airways will use that as leverage against us. we'll take a paycut for them!

I know you're joking, but I just wanted to make sure. You are joking right?

hell no i wouldn't want to take a paycut. id ask for 40% higher than horizon rates!!! but we're kind of in a hole here... and i think mr. pharaoh and doug e. fresh know that

\but we're kind of in a hole here... and i think mr. pharaoh and doug e. fresh know that

We have been in a hole for a long, long time! I don't think anyone cares anymore!
Do you think a order of new Dash 8's is gonna change anything here? Its still a TurboProp, its the same Company and same US Airways!!

They better get some good rates for FO's! They better order more then 60 airplanes for upgrades! If not, we still aren't gonna get people to come here just to fly new Dash 8's!

GOOD CHRIST ALMIGHTY!

Again, we're a bunch of simpering tools. Check out the latest activity on the wall; some toolshed labeled the RAA piece dated 5 June.

WHOOOOPS.

That was something else.

At any rate, the article in question might be dated with the EU culture, or the US culture. It makes a month's difference.

Either way, I'm the gimp here.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back