• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I don't think they are. Imagine him at the negotiating table during contract time though.....

I wish we could clone him!

Yea, I guess looking back at it a few years afterwards its pretty funny. I always thought, that if a female FO was to come into sim with him, what would that have been like???? Ah I dunno, its all a little foggy now.

I always thought, that if a female FO was to come into sim with him, what would that have been like????

Oh, there are stories out there about that, too. :D

They're doing this to make sure you don't wash out of training and screw your career. It's one of the very few things our management is doing lately that I think is a good thing.

Finally. It seems like they wanted to screw guys over in training by intimidation. My tip for the sim: FOLLOW THE FLIGHT DIRECTOR if they let you use it.

Sim ride for interview-anyone done it yet?

I also heard there's a sim ride; if anyone has done this yet, please give info - even if you didn't make it.

Piedmont interview sim ride

Yes there is a sim ride during the interview. The company just started it about 2 weeks ago. And yes, a company instructor will fill the right seat and set the power for you. It's going to be an ILS or VOR approach and a holding. If you know and tell them how to enter the hold then you get right to the approach. They are looking for basic instrument skills. Make some call out's, like gear and flaps up, standard stuff. All the guys filling the right seat are nice folks.
And for those of you who know Frank, well, he is gone for good.

Good luck everyone.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back