• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Slam dunking from 3 miles out at 3000' may be in your comfort zone but I guarantee you nobody in the back is feeling safe. That's what I mean when I say just because you can doesn't mean you should.
You can make things like this happen in a Dash without scaring everyone back there.
you mean you couldn't handle/figure out how to space yourself out - basic airmanship.
Bingo...

you mean you couldn't handle/figure out how to space yourself out - basic airmanship.

Wonder why more people don't use the TCAS to space themselves!!! But then again you gotta wonder when someone uses the terms LaGarbage and Trash 8! I mean.... You would think only the Shuttle Commander would say that.... But then again maybe not. hahahahah

You can make things like this happen in a Dash without scaring everyone back there.

Bingo...

Yep! Love it when the tower or ATC says, Piedmont are you gonna be able to get down??? Our minds, "Please don't insult us like that".
DCA Controllers Loved the dash! Had one guy talk to us awhile back saying how having the Dash come into DCA helped them move more metal. DCA has some of the best ATCs in the country. They knew what the Dash was able to do, and used it to our and there advantages. Basically he said they missed all the Dashes. My FO got a kick listening to that conversation.
Another Airplane that can do incredible stuff! But I don't know Caveman... Maybe American soundn't fly this Unprofessional approach! Might make the pax nervous! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpIZYouh_Mg

So he's not gonna float down the runway to make a smooth landing to please the pax fosho!!

Last edited:
And I read the tread of a few RJs guys can't avoid P-56 in DCA also. Whew!! Trash 8 guys can figure that out. Hmmmm..

Anyway its all good!

Ofcoarse the dash doesn't bust p-56. You can have a cup of coffee and read the front page of the USA today before starting your turn. And the only limitation you need to worry about is rear ended bird strikes.

Just kidding. I wanted to get an update on hiring at Piedmont but found this p!ssing contest. This thread is stupid.

Ofcoarse the dash doesn't bust p-56. You can have a cup of coffee and read the front page of the USA today before starting your turn. And the only limitation you need to worry about is rear ended bird strikes.

Just kidding. I wanted to get an update on hiring at Piedmont but found this p!ssing contest. This thread is stupid.

LOL True! But last time I looked we get paid by the minute! :) They are lookin' to start the hiring again. Looks like mainline is gonna honor Pref. Hiring again at Piedmont/PSA.

LOL True! But last time I looked we get paid by the minute! :) They are lookin' to start the hiring again. Looks like mainline is gonna honor Pref. Hiring again at Piedmont/PSA.

Where did you here that? I know that Psa mec, and I'm sure pdt as well, is aggressively pursuing the pref hiring issue but I haven't heard anything concrete.

Yep! Love it when the tower or ATC says, Piedmont are you gonna be able to get down??? Our minds, "Please don't insult us like that".
DCA Controllers Loved the dash! Had one guy talk to us awhile back saying how having the Dash come into DCA helped them move more metal. DCA has some of the best ATCs in the country. They knew what the Dash was able to do, and used it to our and there advantages. Basically he said they missed all the Dashes. My FO got a kick listening to that conversation.
Another Airplane that can do incredible stuff! But I don't know Caveman... Maybe American soundn't fly this Unprofessional approach! Might make the pax nervous! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpIZYouh_Mg

So he's not gonna float down the runway to make a smooth landing to please the pax fosho!!

Didn't the Dash7 get approved for LAHSO at DCA?

Latest resources

Back