• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont hiring regional chief pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't J.B. retire pretty soon? Perhaps this job posting is for his replacement, a new chief pilot to be based out of PHL where most of our flying happens instead of all of management being based in SBY where a tiny fraction of our flying happens.

I had also heard a rumor about our D.O. from ALG being solicited for the job (again). PHL is a lot closer to his home than SBY, maybe that rumor will come true.

Last edited:
maybe they are just trying to make it a one leg deadhead for all of us to make disciplinary trips easier!!! I dont know about any of the rest of you, but I have to call in sick afer my meetings for at least a couple days to get the smell of chicken out of my system

Doesn't J.B. retire pretty soon? Perhaps this job posting is for his replacement, a new chief pilot to be based out of PHL where most of our flying happens instead of all of management being based in SBY where a tiny fraction of our flying happens.

I had also heard a rumor about our D.O. from ALG being solicited for the job (again). PHL is a lot closer to his home than SBY, maybe that rumor will come true.

J.B. is out in about a year. Looks like they're getting ready to prep the new C.P. How much you wanna bet his intials will be D.T. (if we stay with a PDT guy). I hope for the sake of Piedmont that the new C.P. will be a former ALG guy though.

If they're looking for a regional CP for PHL, why not one for CLT as well? A whole lot of flying goes on there as well and it is farther from SBY.

Ex ALG D.O.? Is that F.J., by any chance? If so, he was an awesome dude to fly with.

Latest resources

Back