Piedmont hiring regional chief pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hdpilot1

Whats up with Piedmont hiring a regional chief pilot based in Philly? Do we plan on expanding in Philly or what? I guess Johnny B. cant handle all whopping 500 pilots at Pdt.

What the he!! are you talking about?

Well, before I open my big fat gob, I shoulda refreshed my instance of the page.

That's very, very weird on 10000 different levels. I have nightmares about this sort of thing.

Last edited:
Yep, look on the piedmont employee website under current job openings. It is rather odd, that's why I posted.

Hats are optional, so hat police doesn't fit.
Shoe police? Blazer police? Professional Demeanor and Smiley Attitude police?

I have no idea what's going on, but it's PDT- therefore it can't be good. PHL isn't a crew base... yet. Back in the FL days, when FL flying was another airline entirely, they used regional CPs to keep the ducks in line.

PHL is soooooooooooo far removed from HQ in SBY- what, 90 miles? That's what scaring the heck out of me.

Yeah mainline can't fill the right seat of the 190's and the flowthrough isn't in place yet so we must be getting the 190's.

Oh my... What a total waste of time and money. What in the name of J.C. on a popsickle stick is a chief gonna do in PHL?

Give him a golf cart and he can go get my missing bags from A West!

Latest resources

Back