• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Hiring Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's been a couple of UND guys who did have a chip on their shoulder, and gave the good ones a bad name. The good ones seem to outnumber the bad.

crashmbern said:
i'm up to 700tt. haven't updated lately. and i just got the letter stating that i am in the hiring pool!!!!!!!!!!!

that's cool, not trying to give you a hard time

how much multi though? pm me if you'd like, i gotta get out of this cfi gig soon

i think i can recite the fafs of all of the airports within 100 miles of home base:crying:

Anxious

Hey guys, I sent a resume to PDT on Sept. 27th. Just curious how long it took you guys to get a call? Any ideas or pointers would be great! Thanks a lot.

It took 6 weeks for me to get the e-mail, but I think that most people hear something in 2-3 weeks. As far as pointers go, just show up being confident and not cocky. First impressions are very important, the entire process only took 3 hours for 7 people to do everything. If you want a more in-depth description of the interview just PM me.

400's next summer, good place to work, job security.... Are you guys joking!! Piedmont is a sh!thole. Why do you think that they are hiring 20 a month indefinitely. Because everybody is leaving!!!!!!!! They are never going to get 400's and they are around today. Thats about the only job security you have. Big mistake by going to PDT.

Latest resources

Back