• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sig said:
OMG!!!11

Like, nevar compare part 91 pr0nz to the 121 bidness!1!!!!111111

OMG!!11111

Something tells me you'll sink a little.

lol, p0\/\/n3d

a buddy of mine recently got the pool letter from them, been talking about pdt nonestop

dhc8fo said:
get yer smackers ready to suck off the fire hose... make sure you know that stuff. The training department has an itchy trigger finger these days arnd the washout numbers are up there....

Where is the sim training done? Do most wash out in the sim?

ceo

is it even worth it to pursue piedmont. if you wash out of training that stays with you and can hurt the possibility of other job opportunities.

CrashmBern:

What do you mean is it work it to pursue piedmont? You can't hit a homerun without swinging first, right? Your chance at Piedmont is the same as any other regional.... you fail training at let's say ExpressJet, that's on your record too... so I'm a little confused as to what you were talking about??

it just seems as though piedmont almost wants to fail people. i don't have much experience with 121 training, but 3 out of 14 people failing systems seems pretty high to me.

any word on when the next class may be.

3 out of 14 doesnt seem like a lot, and besides, this may have been the straw that broke the camels back. They might have been weak in other areas and systems just ended it for them.

airlinepilotpay.com has the most junior capt as may of 2001. looks like someone may have upgraded to capt at least. thought it use to be feb 2001.

Latest resources

Back