Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tradersltd

Fully trained flap opr8r
Looking for a link to a few pictures of Mesaba's new paint job on the Saab, already tried Airliners.net with no luck...any thoughts anyone?

Only one pic that I know of. It's on our company website but you need to be an employee. It's embedded in a .pdf file and I can't figure out how to pull it out and save it.

MM

That looks pretty sharp. Though every time I see the NWA, I start humming lyrics by Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and the gang. Definitely nobody under 40 in the marketing department.

787 said:
BTW, anyone know when the leases are up?

According to our CEO, he says our 3 A-models will likely be parked in the next year. The 11 straight Bs (PX) are scheduled through 2009. The B+ models have leases that expire from 2013 through 2016.

$5 question...for a 340 FO...any gain in TAS from the old & dirty to the newly painted a/c?

Too bad the new paint is already starting to peel off. And there's tons of runs in the paint. But overall, it still looks really sharp!

I just heard we aren't getting as many painted this year as originally hoped. Apparently there was some more negotiating to be done for the rest of the aircraft... So I heard maybe two more this year and quite a few were going to get polished.

HughBeamont said:
That looks pretty sharp. Though every time I see the NWA, I start humming lyrics by Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and the gang. Definitely nobody under 40 in the marketing department.

That is so funny.

I miss the Saab :(

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back