• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pictures from my trip to alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well, i doubt anyone would do anything with the address and stuff if i didn't block that out, and anyone who would probably wouldn't know they could look it up with the certificate number, but i fixed it anyway :\

Those are great shots. I hope you don't mind, but number 22 is now my desktop wallpaper.

Congratulations. What's the name of the school or CFI?

Last edited:
i don't mind that you used it as a wallpaper, and i can send you the original, bigger version if your resolution is higher than 1024x768

this is where i did the training http://www.arctic.net/~cubpilot/ and i would definitely recommend it

edit: did anyone notice the microphone button in #47? :)

Last edited:
That looks a lot like Crescent Lake. Is it? Moose Pass?

I wanted to strangle the jacka$$ that was doing touch-n-goes at Crescent Lake after I had hiked 8 hours getting to a cabin, only to hear a frickin' airplane buzzing the cabin I rented. Forgive my rant if I'm mistaken.

Bunnyfufu,

congrats, The float rating was the most enjoyable rating to get, and the one I've enjoyed the most since. I got mine with that outfit, in fact I got it in thae airplane in picture 48. They were operating out of Lake Hood back then.

bunnyfufu said:
i don't mind that you used it as a wallpaper, and i can send you the original, bigger version if your resolution is higher than 1024x768

this is where i did the training http://www.arctic.net/~cubpilot/ and i would definitely recommend it

edit: did anyone notice the microphone button in #47? :)
No, thanks. It's a perfect fit and looks great. I just put the school on my "things to do" list...long term, of course.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back