• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Picn

GravityHater

Total Time
Pilot Induced Cockpit Noises..

Ever have em? We landed last week and I could hear this gawd awful, repetitive clattering sound... like a piece of a SWA cowl had entered the right engine. Board was clear, all engine indications fine, I asked the fo what the H he thought it could be and he said, 'I dunno', then dropped his taxi chart and I could see he was shaking his TicTacs around in their box and it was entering his hot mic. &#^%$!!

I remember flying a Cessna(?) years ago, a fidgety guy in the back seat. On T-O, I hear a poom. poom. poom-poom. poom poom sound. I was sure a jug was misfiring or maybe it was airframe banging, turns out he was thumping his foot on the floorboards!

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
GravityHater said:
Pilot Induced Cockpit Noises..

Ever have em?
When I was in 141 school, I was riding in the back seat of a warrior playing safety pilot to the flight as extra eyes and observing the IFR lesson being given.

This little chicky poo in the left seat under the hood exhibited that "singing" they talk about in the FOI's. It was pretty weird to see and although I dint really care for her choice in music, I tend to hum a few bars myself when the dookie gets a little deep.