Last name letter: W

Date applied: August 2001
Date first interview: 10 October 2001
First interview cancelled due to 9-11-2001
Date second Interview: 15 January 2002
Board Date: 20 February 2002
Date Called by JM: 25 February 2002 @ 1515 hrs
Scheduled drug test 26 February 2002

Hope this info helps, Good luck to all out there waiting for the much anticipated phone call.

Hey, flyboy....(no relation)

It looks like only two of you dudes from this group of emailers got a call. My guy has had four 1/15 guys bulk mail looking to see if any have heard.
It sounds a bit skimpy out there.
If you are in touch with any of the others, have them email the good and bad news to the list, just so the ones left behind don't feel so left behind.
Trouble shared is halved. Good news shared is doubled....
OOOPS I seem to be posting in the "Cheery Houswives" forum... sorry...

C.W. ?

Chuckles, is that you?

Midway, IOE guy, ugly as hell, bad breath and worst of all a former Army helo guy?

If so, congrats. If not, congrats anyway!!

Who am I?

6:25 out west, 3 down....

I am in charge of the email here, and so far three from the class are not thrilled with the USPS.
When my guy calls I fear it will be four, but sounds like it was a great gang, SWA's loss.... for now!

SWA calling in SS# order?

Hey Flyboynfla,

Congrats on the hire,
I am still waiting to find out. No letter no call yet. I have an idea of the order in which SWA calls. I think they use the last 2 digits of the SS#. A close friend of mine who has been there for a few years said it took 2 weeks after the DB to hear something. His last 2 #'s are 99. Mine are 97. For my idea what is your last 2 digits?

DalLeardriver

Might Be

Hey DalLeardriver,

I was called on the 22nd. Last two are 3-4. Maybe you're on to something!

Good Luck

For what it's worth....

my last 2 #'s are 16. Was called on the 22nd at noon.

Maybe you got something there....

FWIW...

Y'all may be right here. I seem to remember having to wait a couple weeks before I heard anything after my DB met back in March of 2001. My last two digits are 76. I was in training at United at the time and remember thinking, " I guess SWA didn't hire me because I haven't heard anything." Then I get a phone call while eating lunch in Denver... it was Cindy Hamilton.

Anyway, keep the faith.

Regards,
RightBettor

"Pay the line!"

Thanks for the imput!

Thanks for the imput in trying to crack this crazy SWA callback thing!
Hey RightBettor did you take the job at SW?

DalLearDriver

Yes.

Yes I did. I am currently in the pool. I am beginning to shrivel like a prune, too!! Got my type rating in Novmber. Hoping for something in the next few months!!

All my paperwork got delayed because my background checks took a while. I had a former job in Saipan flying for a NWA commuter... so to make a long story short, the background info from outside the country took quite a bit longer. Nevermind Saipan is a US territory, I guess the feds don't see it that way. This had been a sticky issue with every airline I worked for since the Saipan job. Getting paperwork from the edge of the world can be a lengthy process.

Sooo, I got the "go get a type rating" letter in mid-May 2001. Got the type, and now I tread water. Did I mention I am reaaally starting to shrivel? Can't wait to dry off.

Regards,
RightBettor:D

Latest resources

Back