Piaggio gear colapse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
company messages

Mgmt is truly amazing. Our company puts out messages like no tomorrow when there is an event involving our type aircraft and sometimes other aircraft.

The messages consists of ; "none of our pax were on this plane", or " this was not a company plane". But if something happens to one of OUR planes, NOT A PEEP from the company.

We have to learn about it elsewhere. Pilots got to stick together..:cool:

What's the deal with the G14 Classified attitude from everyone over there? i asked a friend and all I got was...we're not suppose to talk about it. You guys everyone know's 128SL belongs to avant. Hell I flew the darn thing! what's with all the secrecy? It's just a grear collapse. Geesh

Your friend is taking the 'G14 Classified' thing (whatever that is) a little too far. We were reminded to not make statements to the media - that's SOP at any company. Nothing was said about not talking to our friends, colleagues, etc. Tell your friend to lighten up.

Your friend is taking the 'G14 Classified' thing (whatever that is) a little too far. We were reminded to not make statements to the media - that's SOP at any company. Nothing was said about not talking to our friends, colleagues, etc. Tell your friend to lighten up.

Do I look like the media? I know that's what I told him/her. Oh yeah the G14 thing was from rush hour. I love that phrase, finally I got to use it! After so many years!

Link

Sucks to hear.

The funny thing is that it says that both the PILOT and SECOND person got out safely. I'm guessing the co-pilot showed up in jeans and a t shirt? LOL
People only know the words Captain, Pilot and Flying commercial. I tell people I fly corporate the ask "you dont fly commercial", I tell them I am a first officer and they ask "so what is that? like a first mate" AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!:eek:

The funny thing is that it says that both the PILOT and SECOND person got out safely. I'm guessing the co-pilot showed up in jeans and a t shirt? LOL
People only know the words Captain, Pilot and Flying commercial. I tell people I fly corporate the ask "you dont fly commercial", I tell them I am a first officer and they ask "so what is that? like a first mate" AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!:eek:

Or Flight Attendant, *&%$#@$!@&^*(&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or Flight Attendant, *&%$#@$!@&^*(&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAARGGG!!! I've actually had people ask me in the terminal "excuse me, where are the bathrooms", it's like heeeellllooo!!! just cuz I gut the uniform it doesn't mean I am an Airline pilot and secondly does my uniform automatically "OH THERE'S THE JANITOR" Just cuz we have janitor pay it doesnt mean I clean toilets, well, at least not the terminals.

I got a kick out of that too! I just loved it when I used to tell people that I was a first officer and they would ask, "So you don't fly the airplane?"

I also like how the airplane was owned by Advantair from Bedford, MA. Oh, the things we learn from the experts at the media!

Dilligaff

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back