PHX 737 School

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Helos2Galaxy

Does anyone have a name/number of the school in Phoenix that does 737 types?

I know people swear by Higher Power but,
a) I already have an interview and
b) the school in PHX can do a shorter/cheaper school for folks w/ 737 time.

Thanks.

PHX 737 type

www.premair.com

I emailed them a couple of months ago and found out they can do the ground school and sim training in Phoenix. They said they don't get many requests for PHX so they are flexible with scheduling. I don't know anything else about them, though.

Speaking of K&S, anybody have any feedback about the 10 day online 737 course K&S offers? http://www.b737-training.com/olt_main.asp

www.premair.com

I emailed them a couple of months ago and found out they can do the ground school and sim training in Phoenix. They said they don't get many requests for PHX so they are flexible with scheduling. I don't know anything else about them, though.

Speaking of K&S, anybody have any feedback about the 10 day online 737 course K&S offers? http://www.b737-training.com/olt_main.asp
Avoid them like the plague.

K&S but they're about the same price as HP. There is CPT and Lone Eagle in the $6k range that get it done in 6 or 7 days. Neither in PHX though.

FTI in DEN is advertising for $4995. They have a great reputation, too.

I used FTI for $4995 for a 6 day program (usually is 8 days), and did it in DAL.
They send you a computer CD to do 30hrs of ground school on your own and track it via internet upload. Very easy. Then do a day of ground school w/ you to fill in the blanks, ask questions, prep oral.
HP would charge 2k more and last 15 days. Do it quckest and cheapest way you can do it cuz a 73 type is a 73 type. Why waste money?

Latest resources

Back