Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

legendskid_44

Need a job
so i'm looking to get my multi commercial and instrument rating and fast. i have over 170 log in the book and i'm single instrument rating at the moment. Phoenix East is 141 and can get me done in about 2 months and ATP is part 61 and get me done in 90 dayz. only problem is that i need to get done quick. any suggestions?:confused:

Yeah do not go to Phoenix East. They will promise you more than they can deliver. I did my inst/com there years ago. For my inst. I had a great instructor that totally helped get me on the schedule 2-3 times a day to just bang out the instrument super quick. Unfortunately he left Phoenix after my check ride and I got stuck with a schmuck for my commercial. I didn't finish my commercial with them.

Their crooks, go to ATP.

Last edited:
I haven't gone to or worked for either one of them, but I always hear bad things about Phoenix East and I have seen their planes and they look like crap, but have never flown in one so I don't know if they are crap or just look that way. I have never ever heard anything good about Phoenix East just bad things.

On the other hand I have not heard good nor bad about ATP. From what I've read here over the years it seems like an ok place that pretty much delivers what it promises unlike most places. And I've seen plenty of ATP planes all around the country and they usually look like they're in pretty decent shape.

Look into a place called Double Eagle Aviation in Tucson, AZ. Give them 2 weeks, they'll get 'ya straight. I went private to CFI in just over 3 months there. Although I did absolutely nothing else during that time except sleep and sometimes eat (when I could afford it!).

Why the big rush? gettin in on a low min. regional?

My vote goes to ATP - did their MEL a few years back and was satisfied.

Do a search of ATP there are plenty of opinions on their ops.

so i'm looking to get my multi commercial and instrument rating and fast. i have over 170 log in the book and i'm single instrument rating at the moment. Phoenix East is 141 and can get me done in about 2 months and ATP is part 61 and get me done in 90 dayz. only problem is that i need to get done quick. any suggestions?:confused:

How about Career Pilot School? We can get you done fast!

I haven't gone to or worked for either one of them, but I always hear bad things about Phoenix East and I have seen their planes and they look like crap, but have never flown in one so I don't know if they are crap or just look that way.

Don't get me started on the stories about their airplanes. Grounded a 172 for priming fuel into the cockpit instead of the carb. Another 172 for pulling the carb heat all the way to the backseat. Oh yeah, that was back to back one night trying to pick someone up for MCO. Scary a$$ airplanes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back