Phoenix AZ Lear 35 Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

empenage

I have been asked by a friend of mine to help him find a Captain for his Lear 35. The job would be based in the Phoenix AZ area and require relocation to the area. At this time it is only planned to be a 91 flight department. This is the first aircraft for this company so prior flight department management is required. This position is best suited for a very self motivated, self directed person. A LRJET type rating and captain experience in type required. If you know of anyone or are interested please reply to me directly at [email protected] .

Thats all I got...

Any idea how much they plan on paying for this position or other bennies? How is the guy to work for? Is he a pilot and plans to sit right seat on trips or would the position require hiring and maintaining flight crews as well as Mx, etc like a real corporate Chief Pilot?

I have quite a bit of Lear time and previous Part 91/135 management experience, enjoy working hard, and would happily move back into the corporate world, but only for the right position... Not flame bait, just honestly trying to get a feel for what this position really is before I apply - got the personal email this morning for that position via planejobs.

Lear70,

The same post was on NBAA's jobs website. Email the address listed with your questions. I'm sure they'll give you info if your serious about the job.

Regards,

2000Flyer

I'm sure I could learn the "official" info, but as I'm sure you know, the details that AREN'T official are usually the most important. Worked for enough good AND crappy Lear operators to know...

Latest resources

Back