• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Philly sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, I'm always trying to help the pax and becaiuse a single FO did not help, come on gimme a break. Nice of you and your captain. You know what crap we deal with in Philly. Stand tall, do your part and quit the biat*ching.

kngarthur said:
HAve you noticed that the rampers look like gangbagers?

Which airline ramp is that? All the NW rampers are white. (but they do have cornrows) ;) But I gotta chime in. PHL is one of our better overnights. We actually stay in a decent place in the Historical district. Lots of restaurants and bars within crawling distance of the hotel. Until the company puts us in another hotel at the airport, I can't complain about PHL.

Hey i go to philly 3 times a day, I know it will never get better there, if you pay rampers 8 bucks a hour to lift bags in the heat/rain thats happens. Just a philly story thats all

my brother flies into there on USAir and is miserable each and every time. hates that airline, hates that airport, hates the city. he's with ya on this one.

mnalpha said:
I go to philly a couple times a day, It sucks, It smells bad, ATC is the worst in the USA, the pax all suck.

Anywhoo, a short story from the other day, had to deadhead on a mesa flight into philly (no i am not mesa). Me and the capt stood on the jet bridge waiting for our "oversized bags" along with the pax for 25 mins (they all had connecting flights) of couse the crack head rampers never showed up. So me and my capt. went back opened the bag door and delivered the bags to the pax. Around this time the mesa FO walked by while doing his walk around and snickered. It was that fags flight, and we were unloading his AC and he did not even help. I know this is expected in philly (that whole city needs to be fire-bombed) but WTF the FO from mesa just walked by when a deadheading crew from another airline was unloading his bags. I guess you get what you pay for!!

You should have slapped that punk around.. It's all about character, or lack thereof.. I bet that guy was one of the yes men ho voters on the industry lowering contract that his pilot group passed!!

Rook said:
Which airline ramp is that? All the NW rampers are white. (but they do have cornrows) ;) But I gotta chime in. PHL is one of our better overnights. We actually stay in a decent place in the Historical district. Lots of restaurants and bars within crawling distance of the hotel. Until the company puts us in another hotel at the airport, I can't complain about PHL.

Since when can white people not Gangbangers?
uumm??

going to philly is probably the most frustrating experience i've ever had. watching those lazy a@s rampers walk around with their pants down around their knees with their motherfu@king dew rags. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. the most dispicable people i've ever witnessed. laziness, stupidity and attitude all coming together to form a new kind of superhero whose enemy is productivity and efficiency. just thinking about that f@cking place makes me mental. where do they get these people ? they would be better off training some monkeys. i'd say something to them if i wasnt afraid of getting a shiv in the neck.

Latest resources

Back