• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Phenom 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it true that Netjets is getting a newer version of the Garmin Prodigy installed in their new Phenom 300s?

Yes.

They have a bunch of changes like the landing gear lever. I don't know if moving the landing gear lever is going to change its single pilot certification or not.

Yes.

They have a bunch of changes like the landing gear lever. I don't know if moving the landing gear lever is going to change its single pilot certification or not.

It won't change anything. I've seen and flown the new set up. It's pretty slick. If you understand G1000, G3000 is intuitive.

It won't change anything. I've seen and flown the new set up. It's pretty slick. If you understand G1000, G3000 is intuitive.

Is G3000 a touch-screen version? What are the primary differences between G1000 and G3000 for the Phenom?

Will the G3000 version become standard for all customers going forward?

That's probably true. I just remember the Citation 500 had to have the landing gear lever on the captain's side of the aircraft to be single pilot certified, so I thought that might hold for the 300.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back