• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Phenom 100 info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are days when the APU is nice. But there are a lot more days where the freon AC is better. I know the 45 didn't have a good pac back when I flew it. You had the option of the APU or the freon AC. The 300 AC is flipping fantastic. 105 the other day here in north Texas and I had the windows fogged over.

What happens when there's no gpu?

I have operated one since 2010 out of airports over 4000'msl and deal with fuel stops. The little bird fits the mission most times. Looks better than a Mustang or an Eclipse on the ramp and inside the cabin.

Depends on your needs. Works for us.

I never want to fly without an APU again! Ours on the 750 will hang meat, and the heat on that 18 degree departure day was really nice. Inflight capability is a great safety factor for pressure / electrical problems. Not to mention the hold at Teterboro at the end of the runway. Shut both down and lose nothing. On the Hawker, it also means you have a spare starter generator at all times because they are interchangeable. The only thing I don't like about our APU is the guy at our airport who has to say something about the noise every single time he see's me!

The Premier's A/C was good. The Beechjet.... not so much.

We've got an XL with freon AND an APU! Seriously though, interesting discussion about the 100 vs the 300. I've heard the 100 was a turd, but wow. I'm sure it's not much different than the CE-510, Eclipse, and the like.

Latest resources

Back