• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Phantom Mustang

bobbysamd

Total Time
Anyone know where to find this model kit? It was put out by Revell in the early sixties. I built one when I was a kid back then. I read that a limited edition aniversary kit came out in 1995.

All responses will be appreciated.

sweptwingz

Total Time
Gobs
Try EBay

There are two for sale right now on EBay.

Try item# 1748973623 (that auction ends July 17th at 14:07 PDT.)

(I built one years ago as well. Pretty sharp kit.)

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
Total Time
Im in the business of out of production hard to find kits (military, aviation, armor, figures)and current stuff. I thought we had one a couple of months or so ago, I will look to see if it is still around. It might be gone.

Anything else your looking for, I might have.

supsup

waiting
Total Time
models

A good friend of mine is an avid plastic modeler. He has a website on plastic modeling. http://www.planetaviation.com/plasticmodeling/
Look for the feedback section and drop him a line, if you don't hear back from him send me a pm and i will contact him. Hope this helps.

supsup

Tri-holer

Unregistered Ruser
Total Time
7000+
I was just in a hobby store a few days ago here in Colorado Springs, CO called Compleat Hobbies (719) 473-1116. Give them a call. I saw at least two of the kits that you are looking for.