• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SMOE

One Lucky Bastard
I threw up a little when I read this one off of climbto350:

Couldn't paste the image file for the requirements but says you must be willing to pay for your own 777 type

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Company Profile: Next Generation Aviation Recruitors is an official recruitor for Air India. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Integrity, Dependability, Trustworthy and Professionalism![/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]These are not just buzz words for us, they are our guiding principles that we operate by daily. When you decide to go with Next Generation Aviation Recruitors, you are truly utilizing the NEXT GENERATION of Recruitors. Your career is important to you as well as to us, so you can rest assured that these words are the cornerstone to our business. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Next Generation Aviation Recruitors is a premiere recruiting company who's mission is to match top quality Aviation Professionals with Industry Leading Airlines.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]August 29, 2008[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]NEXT GENERATION AVIATION RECRUITORS (B777 First Officers (Guaranteed 3 Years Employment; Zero Time in Type) - Worldwide)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]
address.aspx
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Tel: (407) 745-7227[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]
faxnumber.aspx
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Email: [FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Click here to Apply [/FONT]
Web Site: http://www.nexgen-aviation.com [/FONT]

Is it really PFT? SWA also requires a type but neither place say you have to go to school ABC for your type.

The pay Air India is offering is horrible, something like $6k a month for a 747 Capt

Is it really PFT? SWA also requires a type but neither place say you have to go to school ABC for your type.

The pay Air India is offering is horrible, something like $6k a month for a 747 Capt

I don't agree with SWA making you buy your type, but you can get hired there without one.
This whole deal smells really bad.

This could be a similar program to the abi-inito programs in place around Europe. They put low time pilots who've undergone better screening into 737 FO slots.

There's always fine print.

Be careful here.. Air India is a major advertiser here on FI now... look to the left!!! the FI Nazi's will boot you...

OMG! I hadn't thought of that! What do I do now? Please no! Don't boot me off of FI! What shall I do then? Get a life?
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

I thought PFT actually started by being international=in Europe.

Can't tell you how many of my European friends who have forked up $30k to $50k for a MD, 737 or A320 rating :smash: .

I probably would have been a lot further in my career if I had fallen for it as well. Call me stupid for not getting myself ahead, but it's a thing of principle to me.

FZ

Last edited:
I blame PFT on Comair. They started this crap back in the '93-'95 time frame, about the same time they got the RJs. I cant tell you how many times I got the marketing call trying to sell me on the "Advance Pilots Course"

Latest resources

Back