• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Petition for Express Line At Starbucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can see it now, "yes, mam, I said, MAM!, Yes, I am aircrew and need my Mocalattefrappe Grnde double whip, ASAP please, I'm in a hurry".

As the "aircrew" glances over at the line they bypassed, they find about fifteen passenger who pay the bills staring at him. That will go over big.

Yes, I know the request is Just for coffee line, but what's that going to be defined as, black, one sugar, milk?

In Seattle there is a airport employee line only .. Never used it I hate Starbucks .. I think their coffee sucks .. I like Sbc .. And yes I know it's owned by Starbucks now

In Seattle there is a airport employee line only .. Never used it I hate Starbucks .. I think their coffee sucks .. I like Sbc .. And yes I know it's owned by Starbucks now

I divorced Starbucks back around mid September and haven't looked back. At SEA, I like getting coffee at Beecher's on the way to the C gates. At the North Satellite, I buy my coffee from Dilettante. They both have way better coffee than SBUX.

I can see it now, "yes, mam, I said, MAM!, Yes, I am aircrew and need my Mocalattefrappe Grnde double whip, ASAP please, I'm in a hurry".

As the "aircrew" glances over at the line they bypassed, they find about fifteen passenger who pay the bills staring at him. That will go over big.

Yes, I know the request is Just for coffee line, but what's that going to be defined as, black, one sugar, milk?

All he is saying is there should be an express lane for a drip coffee only. Available to all. So anyone can get a quick coffee and go.
Perfectly reasonable request.
You might ask yourself why you are so quick to assume attack mode based on false assumptions? Don't feel bad, it's cable news's contribution to our society.

Pussies. Drink the stuff on the plane. Bacteria does a body good. Besides, if you think the disillusioned millennial behind the counter gives a flying fvck about brewing equipment sanitation I got a bridge in NY to sell you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back