Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wmuflyguy

flunky
Anybody ever book a cruise through them?

I read a couple posts of people who got screwed when they booked hotel rooms and then when they showed up at the hotel, there was no reservation for them.

Anyother websites for interliners people would recommend other than perx.

Not sure what happened with your friend, but I've always had a great experience with Perx.com. The reservations office is friendly, and they go out of their way to find deals and return phone calls. Even through Orbitz, Travelocity, etc....I call the actual hotel after the booking to be sure it's in there, and Perx is no different. They can arrange hotel transportation for your arrival/departure, and it's always been cheaper than the cabs or airport shuttles. So, I'd say give 'em a try. If not, there's always ID90.com. But, I believe there's a membership fee for that site.

I actually just got back from a cruise I booked through them this morning. I had no problems and they were cheap. PM if you have any questions

Dave

Dargal is much better. If you know what cruise you want, just call the cruise line directly and tell them you are an airline employee and avoid the $60 or so fees that perx, dargal, etc... charge. That worked for my upcoming Carnival Cruise. I found that interline sites are good for cruises and resorts, but found better deals for hotels/ rental cars on priceline.com (be sure and use the bid your own price option, and bid low) and also TripAdvisor.com web sites.

I found myself deserted in Puerta Vallarta with no hotel room thanks to PERX a couple of years ago. Good time...

Latest resources

Back