• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Perfect Interview Briefcase

Okaythen

Total Time
Black leather expandable briefcase/attache with "gold" fixtures (locks, etc). Purchased two months ago and is still in original packaging. Used for one interview, and it's batting 1.000 :D .

I paid $63 and will sell for $50 which includes shipping.

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:

SWAnnabee

Total Time
Congrats! With this industry though, you might want to hang on to it for a while. ;)

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
Okaythen said:
Black leather expandable briefcase/attache with "gold" fixtures (locks, etc). Purchased two months ago and is still in original packaging. Used for one interview, and it's batting 1.000 :D .

I paid $63 and will sell for $50 which includes shipping.

Please PM me if interested.
Sounds suspiciously like a.....MAN PURSE!
BAAAHAAA
PBR

celloman

Total Time
3000+
Does it open?.......

About a year ago I was in an interview and a guy brought with him his nice new black brief case... funny thing was when it came time to turn in all the paper work he could not get the thing open....... felt bad for the guy.

JethroF15

AKA: Jake Snade
Total Time
Okaythen said:
...I paid $63 and will sell for $50 which includes shipping.
If you are picking up the shipping, I'm guessing you got on with either the purple or the brown dudes!?:D

Hugh Jorgan

Total Time
JethroF15 said:
If you are picking up the shipping, I'm guessing you got on with either the purple or the brown dudes!?:D
...Or any other carrier out there who's employees get the same discount on express shipping by flashing their I.D badge....:rolleyes:

AMRCostUnit

Back on the 737
Total Time
bozt45 said:
Congrats! With this industry though, you might want to hang on to it for a while. ;)
LOL! Funny, true and sad all at the same time!

Unit
Us ERAU (85) grads are pilots - not englich majors

Falconjet

Total Time
almost
Should probably be on the buying and selling thread on the general board (only).

I thought maybe you were taking a poll or asking for an opinion.

Just a thought.

FJ

Last edited:

Okaythen

Total Time
Sorry for the confusion. I tried the "buying and selling" thread first, but didn't get any traffic.

pullmyfinger

Total Time
this is a joke.. right?

got your perfect hours.. bought yer perfect suit and briefcase... got the job, now selling..

I am quite sure you didnt get the job because of your luggage. Get a grip people.

Okaythen

Total Time
Wow! Who knew trying to pass along a briefcase would stimulate so much conversation. It may be a silly game, but a lot of us like to look the part for the interview. I looked far and wide for a used briefcase before my interview, but couldn't find one. So, I figured someone else might like to get this one.