Pensacola, Mobile?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Edmo

Anyone know of any charter or corporate departments looking for people in the Pensacola/Mobile area?

Thanks,
Edmo

My friend worked at a charter place in Mobile flying Citations, but he didn't recommend going there. The pay is so ********************ty, it was around $13k - $15k a year. He told me the boss knows that people only use the company for 1 year to build jet time and they leave, so in return he uses the pilots by paying them ********************ty wages.

Pensacola Aviation has a charter department, but you need to be an instructor there for a year or two before they let you fly any charters. And even then the charters are pretty sporatic, and no one is really a full time charter pilot there.

I think Southern Company has a lear 45 or lear 60 based out of PNS, and the only way to get in there is if you know people.

I think Southern Company has a lear 45 or lear 60 based out of PNS, and the only way to get in there is if you know people

its a 45 and yes, you have got to know the right people.

Try Paragon...they need a local in Mobile. 135 night check run. 7pm dep. and get home round 2am in a Saratoga. Not a bad gig.

What about that air ambulance company in PNS?

Would you happen to be the "right person"?

call milton aviation in Milton at AMC. THere used to be a 135 operation there...charter aviation run by a guy named ED! HE had some saratogas that did night runs to mobile and New Orleans. Not sure about now!

850 623-4151 ask for charter aviation!

Latest resources

Back