• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pensacola, Mobile?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to hear about that. He is a great guy. I enjoyed talking to him every morning while I was waiting for the first victim to show up.

There ain't jack squat in the MOB, PNS area. There is the afore mentioned charter company, (who have since raised their $hitty pay to slightly less $hitty but still $hitty) and a few Kingairs and Citations but there generally isn't anything in the area worth having. If you're looking for a good corporate job, move. :)

Cargo haulers are there

Well I used to fly for FLX out of Mobile, alot of turnover on that run, I was there 5 months and my successors averaged 2 months a piece. Not becasue of the run, its a day run, 13-14 hour duty day 7+ hours sitting and 5 hours flying, but its a Cessna 210. About 33K avg. Paragon is always looking they cant keep pilots there from what I saw, believe they were around 24-26K starting in Saratogas. Not much in the form of charters except the previously mentioned job most of us cant afford to work for at 19K a year flying Citations. Airnet is someone to look at, pilots based in Birmingham, AL, I know not quite Mobile or PNS, but on the bright side you dont have to evac for hurricanes there usually and they were hitting 30+K. Flamigno air flies a Cherokee Six into PNS I believe out of Tampa or may have one based there now, mile high flights and charters, website flamingoair.net I believe. Hope this helps you out.

Latest resources

Back