pending asa classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blesko

anyone on the inside hear anything about pending class dates? just weighing options. Thanks much

i talked to the recruiters on monday. Everything is in limbo (as in no classes) until they get the new fleet plan from Delta. They are expecting it by late Jan. They are still however doing phone screens and interviews..

thanks for the info, i've gotta make a decision to take a 402 job for cape air or fly for ASA.......any insight on that one??

How long have recent interviewees gone before hearing back? I'm well over the two weeks and counting...

Flyer1015 said:
What exactly does it mean when someone says "bump" ?

(Like the second response above)

If no one responds then this thread could be bumped to the second page and most of us don't look at the threads that are on the second page. Therefore, when someone "bumps" the thread it brings it back to the top so as not to be lost to the dreaded second page of threads.

Magneto said:
If no one responds then this thread could be bumped to the second page and most of us don't look at the threads that are on the second page. Therefore, when someone "bumps" the thread it brings it back to the top so as not to be lost to the dreaded second page of threads.

What about "autobump".

Could the thread-starter enable some feature that allows the thread to rise to the the top even without replies, for a certain duration? Unlike "Sticky", it'll only spend a few days on the front page. So we don't have to rely on that dick "General Lee" to keep all this crap alive.

Kinda like Cat I autobump with higher minimums than Cat II.....get my drift?

Oh, nevermind!

Latest resources

Back