Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GuppyPuppy

Living the Dream
My wife and I will need a hotel in Portland due to a layover between flights (on vacation) of 11 hours.

What are some of the closest hotels to the airport? Isn't there a hotel adjacent to the airport? Any airline discounts?

Wanted to stay close as our arrival is 8:30pm and departure is at 7am.

Thanks!

GP

My wife and I will need a hotel in Portland due to a layover between flights (on vacation) of 11 hours.

What are some of the closest hotels to the airport? Isn't there a hotel adjacent to the airport? Any airline discounts?

Wanted to stay close as our arrival is 8:30pm and departure is at 7am.

Thanks!

GP

Lots of places,

I know there is an Embassy Suites and Sheraton right there by the airport. There are several more, but they have slipped my mind.

Maybe you erased part of your message by accident. Could you re-post?

Anyone else?

GP

Oops sorry,

You have Embassy, Sheraton, Shilo, for close by good places and a few other such as ramada and holiday inn they are old not so nice places in bad part of town. You also haver Hilton, Marriott, Etc. near the Shilo general corporate chain food near the nicer places.

I like the Shilo, Best Hotel shuttle as they will take you most anyplace fast good bar and great restaurant.

How much are you looking to spend? I used to work at the La Quinta Inn And Suites, nice property, moderately priced, and they do have an airline discount.

Just looking for a clean, safe place to stay for about 10-11 hours.

As for the price, I'd like to spend less than $100.

Thanks for the information!

GP

Just looking for a clean, safe place to stay for about 10-11 hours.

As for the price, I'd like to spend less than $100.

Thanks for the information!

GP

Give the La Quinta a Call, 503-382-3820. It will probably be right around 90 dollars, it's very clean, the rooms were recently re-done, and the hotel is only 6 years old. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes and is only about a 7 minute drive.

Marriott (courtyard), Sheraton, Hampton, Embassy, Radisson. Those I have stayed at. You can get discounts at all of them. They are all very close to the terminal.

Thanks for all the responses! This is good information and will help me make a decision.

Sure do miss the west.

GP

Latest resources

Back