• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT town hall CLT With Pres of UsExpress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Simply remove a row of seats from the Dash and place the gally ovens there so WSurf can have a warm steak dinner.

Medium Rare Please!

I think they will get scope relief, but from what I hear.. The ATR's are 5 million bucks a piece cheaper!

Plus there slower! And when you are thinking of getting paid... slower is better! ;-)

Either way, Management is going to do what they want. I'm just glad that the AAA guys feel the pain right now. And what did I hear somewhere? AAA is thinking about voting Alpa of the property? What next?

If we get the 400 it will completely change our company, which i'm not saying is totally bad. The 400 is a completely different beast, you can't put 13 people on it from phl to avp. I hope we don't get ATR's, different type, piece of crap from what I hear. But anything... I repeat anything would be better than our status quo right now!!

If we get the 400 it will completely change our company, which i'm not saying is totally bad. The 400 is a completely different beast, you can't put 13 people on it from phl to avp. I hope we don't get ATR's, different type, piece of crap from what I hear. But anything... I repeat anything would be better than our status quo right now!!
That is so true. Different planes or not, it might give us something to look up to, like long term plans for our aging company.

PSA puts 13 on an RJ from phl to avp.

It does not look like the mainline are in a mood to give any kind of scope relief right now so ATR? Talking about the AAA Alpa about Chris Bebe whatever happen to that lying, backstabing, managment ball likcking piece of ********************?

Q400 burns half the fuel then the CRJ 200 on a 300 mile trip. But most of our legs are under 200.

ITalking about the AAA Alpa about Chris Bebe whatever happen to that lying, backstabing,

You mean Chris Beebe, the lying, backstabbing piece of filth that is one of ALPA National's Officers, specifically the Vice President of Finance? As in HE is in charge of the "general financial and fiscal administration of the union?"

I have no earthly idea! Why?

Latest resources

Back