PDT/PSA flow through

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greyskyracer

Anybody know of any deveolpments from todays meeting? If you're not comfortable sharing on FI please pm me.

Thank you

I have no details of the meeting. I do have a primer on this sort of thing:

PDT/PSA Flowthrough, n.

1) a contract whose existence is vehemently denied, despite it being used.
2) a contract whose existence is reluctantly agreed upon, much like philosophers looking at a cave wall.
3) a chimera, an oasis-mirage, a thing-within-itself. See also binding arbitration, contracts, mainline.
Contrast: Find something worth giving a crap about, and there's the opposite of flow-through.

Sig, you're the only guy I know who's a bigger wise ass than me.....

You've got a good career ahead of you in stand up my friend.

I have no details of the meeting. I do have a primer on this sort of thing:

PDT/PSA Flowthrough, n.

1) a contract whose existence is vehemently denied, despite it being used.
2) a contract whose existence is reluctantly agreed upon, much like philosophers looking at a cave wall.
3) a chimera, an oasis-mirage, a thing-within-itself. See also binding arbitration, contracts, mainline.
Contrast: Find something worth giving a crap about, and there's the opposite of flow-through.

or..

4) The result of a LGA crew meal, usually experienced with little warning while deviating around weather, or at some other point in the flight which makes it impossible to leave the flight deck.

This person from the lav wall best sums up the outcome of all these flowthrough "meetings":

As in the past, a meeting to discuss the adgenda for the upcoming meeting will be held in short order. A second meeting to decide when the aforementioned adgenda shall be considered at a third meeting will be scheduled following a meeting to decide if there should be a meeting regarding the first meeting, which will probably be cancelled because no one wants to attend such a meeting without knowing the outcome of the meeting beforehand.

Sig, you're the only guy I know who's a bigger wise ass than me.....

High praise! Thanks, man.

You've got a good career ahead of you in stand up my friend.
No, I'll have USAPA bin Laden on my freaking jumpseat, and as his breathless litany continues past PTW.... I'll have a freaking aneurysm and die.

At least we'll have one qualified, competent and capable pilot up front when it happens. The other one would be digging through my wallet for an "assessment."

The brutal irony of ironies would be what he finds in there. "I just don't know how you downgrades survive on 100K a year..."

Last edited:
Thought it was canceled because now we need to beg USAPA's secretary to get in their appointment book for a new meeting.

Yep. The meeting never happened. USAPA hasn't gotten to flow through yet, and somehow I doubt they will any time soon. Unless of course the big F word comes out and then you can be damn sure they will be interested in talking.

Latest resources

Back